Microsoft has released a cumulative update KB4022715 for devices on Anniversary update (version 1607) and updated them to Windows 10 Build 14393.1358.You can download it by going into settings app and selecting update and security tab and then selecting windows update and finally check for updates.
Or you can also download the update by directly downloading the following files available at the bottom of this article. The size of 32-bit and 64-bit versions are 586.9 MB and 1099MB respectively. Note that these updates are cumulative. Therefore, the packages contain all previously released fixes.
These are .msu files which can be directly installed after downloading.
Here are the some key changes:
- The issue where Internet Explorer would crash when the Microsoft Active Accessibility application is running in the background has been addressed.
- The problem of Windows clients with Windows Information Protection (WIP) enabled can’t access their secured documents, such as protected documents or mail files has been solved.
- The issue of hot plugging USB 3.0 Network Adapters causing devices to crash is addressed.
- Updated iDNA table to support resolving latest Unicode emoji characters from Punycode.
- Addressed additional issues with updated time zone information, storage file system, Windows Update logs, USB, Start menu and taskbar and Windows Shell.