Microsoft is now rolling out a new firmware update to Lumia 950 AT&T devices. The update finally brings double tap to wake up support a lot more. The update was previously available through Windows Device Recovery Tool.
Here is the full changelog:
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users.
To get the update go to Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. Remember the update is still rolling out and could not be available for your phone.