Are you finding free themes for Windows 10? Windows Store is your one-stop destination Microsoft has added many themes to the Windows Store for PCs and Tablets with Windows 10.
Back in October, Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Creators Update and demonstrated some of the features at the Windows 10 event in October. One of the cool thing about among that was the new themes available in Windows Store.
Windows 10 themes from the Windows Store which would essentially add themed sounds, wallpapers, and much more to PC. The first set of Windows 10 theme is already live on the Windows Store. Some months ago, Microsoft launched the following themes.
- Beauty of Britain 2 by Sean Byrne
- Surreal Territory of Chuck Anderson
- Cats Anytime
- Alaskan Landscapes by Kyle Waters
- Australian Landscape by Ian Johnson
- Dogs in Winter
- German Landscapes by Mathis Rheberg
Recently, Microsoft added some new themes to the Windows Store. The new themes are Landscapes, Plants and Flowers, Natural wonders and much more. Below you can find the detailed list of the new themes available on the Windows Store.
Best free themes for Windows 10
- Plants and flowers.
- Landscapes animals, natural wonders, cityscapes.
- The photography, art, and illustrations.
How to install free themes for Windows 10 from the Windows Store
- Open Settings -> Personalization
- Find the option “Get more themes in the Store”.
- Windows Store’s Theme Section will open.
- If you are in the US, you will find many new themes in the
- Download the theme and install it just like any normal app.
Are you able to download the new themes in your region?