Microsoft today released new Cumulative Updates for users on Creators Update for Windows 10 PCs and Windows 10 Mobile. The company has released the updates as a Patch Tuesday update for all users on Creators update. The update comes with lot of Fixes and improvements to Windows 10 PCs and Windows 10 Mobile. Below is the full changelog:
- Addressed issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Addressed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Addressed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Addressed issues with Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.
The company has released some minor fixes both for PCs and Mobile and which are aren’t that huge. Currently there are no known issues with the Cumulative update reported by Microsoft.
The Latest Cumulative Updates for Windows 10 PCs 15063.296 and Windows 10 Mobile 15063.297 are currently available and should download automatically via Windows Update. Do let us know if any of our users come across any Known issues after taking the updates for both PC and Mobile.