After numerous leaks and rumours, Samsung has unveiled the next-generation Windows 10 device. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 is here and it uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor instead of Intel Core SoC.
Samsung today announced the version of its Galaxy Book 2-in-1 PC and the device has already passed FCC certification.
The original Samsung Galaxy Book featured Intel’s 7th-gen Core m3 and Core i5 processors (Kaby Lake) but for the second generation model, Samsung has picked Snapdragon 850 and the company is now part of Microsoft’s Always Connected PC project.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 specification
- It runs on Snapdragon 850 platform.
- The device features a 2-inch 2,160 x 1,440.
- It comes with a Super AMOLED display.
- Samsung has included 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- There are two USB-C ports
- It’s lightweight and weighs around 840g.
- Galaxy Book 2 offers 20 hours of battery life, thanks to the amazing combination of Snapdragon and Windows 10.
- The Galaxy Book 2 runs Windows 10 in S Mode
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 price and availability
The price of Samsung Galaxy Book 2 is $999 Galaxy Book 2 and the device has been announced for the US only for now that means we don’t know when 2-in-1 PC will arrive to other markets.