Earlier this month, Microsoft started rolling out a new update to the Groove Music app for the Windows Insider in the Fast ring. The new refurbished look bring many UI tweaks, many new features and dozens of improvements.
The all new look in the Microsoft’s Groove Music brings set of UI changes akin to Project Neon. In latest update the have a subtle blur to the sidebar of the app, which is possibly part of Microsoft’s Project NEON. The Project NEON is the Microsoft’s new Design Language which will arrive with the Windows 10 Redstone 3.
About a week ago company rolled out the same update for the Windows Insider in the Release Preview Ring. And now it’s coming to all users running Windows 10 Creators Update. The update also brings some other major features such as Music Video and more.Here’s the official change-log for the update:
- Now Playing: Improved user interface on PCs and Mobile devices
- When you are playing a song that doesn’t have any background image, the album art is shown instead and there’s a blur effect to make it look nice
- Music videos: Watch music videos for songs that have them.
- More like this: Instantly add 10 more things to any playlist.
- Follow playlists: Hear the latest tracks as they’re added to featured playlists.
The update is live in the Windows Store and you can grab it from here. Did you like new Project NEON effect in Groove Music app? Let us know in a comment below.