Microsoft is having a busy day today with the company having already released a new Fast Ring Build but not for Skip Ahead Insiders along with releasing a new Windows 10 PC Build for Slow Ring insiders with version 16291.
The team is now releasing a new Mobile Build 15252 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow Ring as announced by Windows Insider Chief Dona Sarkar. This is the same build which was released to Fast Ring Mobile Insiders last week. There are no new features but the Mobile Build contains fixes and performance improvements.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) September 22, 2017
As the company is preparing for the Official release of Fall Creators Update no new features are being added to either PC or Mobile Fast Ring Insiders but only bug fixes are being rolled out to improve the performance of the OS. Below is the list of fixes with the latest Mobile Build for Slow Ring Insiders:
- This build includes all the improvements from KB4038788.
- The product version number has been updated to 1709 just like PC.
- We fixed an issue where, on powering the screen off/on, high demand for CPU could cause several apps to crash.
- Background processing of photos is an example of high CPU demand. In a photo shoot session, you may have seen the Camera app crash.
- We fixed an issue with the Messaging app where conversation text was displayed incorrectly.
The Windows Insider Chief with the confirmation of the Roll out of the Mobile Build for Slow Ring also asked the insiders to get ready for a busy next few days as the company would be releasing builds at a faster pace to iron out any bugs.