Download Windows 10 Build 15058 ISO in 32-bit and 64-bit. Windows 10 Build 15058 has been rolled out to the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring. It brings no new features but there are a lot of improvements over the previous update, Windows 10 Build 15055. The latest update focuses on bug fixes and improvements related to performance of the operating system.
Download Windows 10 Build 15058 ISO Images
- ISO Images of Windows 10 Build 15058 could be downloaded by clicking here.
- Different versions of the ISO images have been included in the above link.
- Remember that it is a official ISO image.
Download Windows 10 Build 15058 Language Packs
- Windows 10 Build 15055 Language Packs could be downloaded by clicking here. (Links are uploading, check back later).
- Different versions of Language Packs have been included in the pastebin folder.
- Remember that is it now a official Language Pack.
Download Windows 10 Build 15058 ESD
- 15058.0.170310-1436.rs2_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x86fre_en-us.esd Temporary URL
Microsoft has fixed a lot of bugs with this release. The company has fixed a major bug, now inbox apps may no longer fail to launch (such as Store). Furthermore, Microsoft has fixed a bug where going to fullscreen or maximizing Microsoft Edge when Microsoft Edge’s window was snapped to a size smaller than half the screen would trigger back navigation.
The bugs in the latest build might affect the performance of your PC. Some apps and games may crash due to a misconfiguration of advertising ID that happened in a prior build. If you own a Surface Pro 3 device, remove the SD Memory Card before installing the build as the device will fail to install the update if a SD memory card is inserted.
Are you going to install the latest preview build?