In CES 2016, several OEMs introduced their smartphone running on Microsoft Mobile platform, either Windows 10 Mobile. Alcatel OneTouch also announced their new Windows 10 Mobile device, Fierce XL. The company remained silent in the event regarding the release date, however it was expected the device will hit the selected market in upcoming months.
Today our friends at Windows Central, reported that Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL is very near to stock at T-Mobile in USA. The report confirms the device is reportedly launching 10th February for $139. Recent, report confirmed that the device will run on Windows 10 Mobile 10586.63. However for those who are unaware mobile 10586.XX is set to be RTM build and it will hit Windows Phone device very soon.
- 5.5-inch HD Display (1280×720 pixels)
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core Processor
- 4G LTE Cat 4 (B2/4/12)
- Windows® 10 Mobile
- 8MP AF Main Camera with x2 Digital Zoom + 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- 2GB of RAM + 16GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 2500mAH battery for up to 14 hours of talk time and 820 hours of standby time
- Additional Features: VoLTE, FCC Mandated Anti-Theft Protection and T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling compatibility
It is worth to note, after you purchase the device there will be some cumulative update pending to enhance the device performance. Are you looking to grab this beautiful Windows 10 Mobile device ? Do let us know in comments below: