Microsoft unexepctedly today released new Cumulative Updates for users of Windows 10 Anniversary update and Creators Update. The company released builds 15063.632 and 14393.1737 for Creators Update and Anniversary update users.
The builds do not contain anything new in terms of features but are the usual Cumulative Update which brings fixes to the Windows 10 Anniversary and Creators Update users. For Creators Update users the company have pushed out Reliability improvements and fixes for cellular connectivity along with Addressing issue in Microosft Edge which crashes on first launch after installing KB4038788.
However the team also confirmed that the Build contains a small known issue after installing KB4034674 which changed Czech and Arabic Languages to English for Edge Browser and some applications. The team is currently working on a fix for the issue which should be released in upcoming build update.
Users with the Anniversary Update will see build 14393.1737 which brings a longer list of fixes. Below is the full list of fixes:
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue with the Lock Workstation setting for smart cards where, in some cases, the system doesn’t lock when the smart card is removed.
- Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to stop working when attempting to use the credential.
- Addressed issue where an access token is improperly closed from a WMI query.
- Addressed issue where the size of a cloned file was improperly calculated by ReFS.
- Addressed error STOP 0x44 in Npfs!NpFsdDirectoryControl.
- Addressed error 0x1_SysCallNum_71_nt!KiSystemServiceExitPico.
There are no known issues for Anniversary Update users and the builds can be downloaded by going to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update>Check for Updates.