Microsoft today released a new update for its Translator app for iOS devices. The update is a pretty major one and comes with lot of new features along with the usual fixes and improvements. The app has been bumped to new version 126.96.36.199.
With the latest update the Redmond Giant has some new animations for speech translations along with addition of a profanity filter and ability to get support and share feedback.
Below is the full changelog.
- Added a setting to turn off profanity filter
- Added feature to show language detected in the format “English (Detected)” and let user swap “to” and “from” language
- Updated offline behavior to make it more intuitive to download and use offline packs for supported languages.
- Added action buttons in text mode while keyboard is up to let user take action on the translation like sharing and pinning.
- Fixed language scrolling behavior for longer strings.
- Added prompt for app review after frequent usage.
- Updated animation to respond to user input in speech mode.
- Added in-app experience to let users create new bugs or vote for existing features inside the app.
The latest update to the Translator app is currently live and users can get the same by clicking the below App Store link.