Yesterday Microsoft released a new cumulative update to TH2 Build of Windows 10 Mobile. Taking the OS Version to 10586.122 from 10586.107. We also see a leak of higher build 10586.164, but we are not sure Microsoft will push this build or when will they push.
But we are getting some reports on the RTM Build of Windows 10 Mobile.. If reports are to be believed 10586.122 may become the RTM Build. We will discuss this in detail on another post. We can look what are the issues fixed in this build.
Here are the fixes included in this release:
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum.
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos.
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to “Close all Tabs” in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs.
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure.
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices.
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices.
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards.
- Improved video recording audio in some cases.
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, app updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability.
So what do you think about this Build.. Let us know in the comments..!