Every week, Microsoft releases a new build for the Edge Dev browser, and a new update is rolling out today with some pretty big improvements. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 78.0.262.0 introduces Collection feature, Windows 10 share integration and more.
Microsoft Edge is getting experimental Collections feature, the same function that was initially implemented in Edge Canary. Since Collections is an experimental feature, you will have to enable it via the browser’s flags menu.
With Collections, you can manage your shopping and projects more effectively. This Microsoft Edge exclusive feature basically allows you to save pages, group them in categories, and then you can export Collections to Microsoft Word or Excel.
Here’s a list of new features and improvements included in this release:
- Windows 10’s native Share integration
- You can now export Collections to Word and as well as Excel.
- Caret browsing in IE mode windows.
- Microsoft Edge will remind you that data cleared via ‘Clear Browsing Data’ will also get cleared on other devices.
- The update has resolved an issue where Netflix videos don’t play.
- Another bug where two-finger scrolling on the trackpad stops working.
The update is rolling out to Microsoft Edge Dev testers and you can get it from the Settings > About.