There have been lot of rumors going around that Windows Phone is dead, but it seems that Panasonic does not give weight to such rumors, as we are getting reports that the company has launched a new Windows Phone in India.
The Device is basically intended for cars, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas Industries which runs Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise. The company has first announced the new Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 at the Mobile World Congress held in 2016 and it has taken one year for the company to launch the phone in India. Below are some of the specifications:
- The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
- Powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 runs Windows 10 Mobile and is powered by a 3200mAh removable battery.
- The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
The Mobile comes with an MIL-STD-810G seal as well as with IP 65 and IP 67 certification, which makes them waterproof and shockproof for all weather conditions. The company has designed the phone in such a way that it weighs only 277 grams.
The Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise provides native support for scanning barcodes and instant access to applications. It also supports multiple user profiles and an advanced lock mode.
The company has priced the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 Price in India at Rs. 1,09,715 approx.