Microsoft released today another cumulative update (KB3176495) for Windows 10 version 1607. The update brings improvements and fixes to Internet Explorer 11, Pen Settings, Windows 10 Mobile Bluetooth issues and more.
- Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue to keep pen click settings after updating to Windows 10 Version 1607.
- Addressed issue that may cause Windows 10 Mobile devices to hang after turning Bluetooth on and off very quickly.
- Security updates to Kernel Mode Drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Authentication Methods.
It also resolves the vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3177356 MS16-095: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 9, 2016
- 3177358 MS16-096: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: August 9, 2016
- 3177393 MS16-097: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: August 9, 2016
- 3178466 MS16-098: Security update for kernel mode drivers: August 9, 2016
- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
- 3182248 MS16-102: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF library: August 9, 2016
The build bumped to 14393.51. Head to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update to download the update.
If you are having difficulty downloading the update through Windows Update or stuck in a certain percentage. In case you want to manually download the update, the direct links are provided below. Downloading the file manually is also useful for those who have multiple Windows 10 PC devices and have limited bandwidth.
The size of 32-bit and 64-bit versions are 63.6MB and 112MB respectively. Note that these updates are cumulative. Therefore, the packages contains all previously released fixes.