Microsoft has just released September 2018 update for Office Insiders, bringing a bunch of improvements and fixes. These changes would become available to public customers once testing with Insiders is complete.
At the moment, the new Office preview build is available for Insiders enrolled in the Office preview program. As far as the included improvements are concerned, most of the changes are aimed at bug fixes.
“Windows Office Insiders, the release notes for Insider Fast build 1810 10828.20000 are now available! No new features to call out this week, but plenty of fixes,” Microsoft confirmed the rollout on Twitter.
You can find the full changelog below:
- Word: We fixed an issue with large inline images from external emails.
- Excel: We fixed an issue where the Comment pane was not auto selecting the corresponding comment of selected cell. We fixed an issue with high DPI settings incorrectly scaling pivot table dialog boxes.
- PowerPoint: Various performance and stability fixes.
- Outlook: We fixed an issue with duplication of Outlook lists and an error message that occurs when saving attachments to a mapped network drive.
- Various performance and stability fixes for Project and all other apps.
- We fixed an issue where high DPI settings could affect menu hit tests, resulting not being able to execute expected menu item (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)