Intel has recently rolled out updated graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices powered by its 6th, 7th, and 8th generation, Pentium, Celeron and Xeon CPUs processors. The update should improve the overall gaming performance on PCs with Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 500+.
Intel Graphics Drive Version 22.214.171.12429 for Windows 10 was released on August 9 and it comes with the following changes:
- Playability improvements for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
- Visual improvements on Dell High Dynamic Range (HDR) displays.
- Security fixes and improvements
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and World of Warcraft (DirectX 12 Version).
- Graphics anomalies may appear in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
According to the release notes, the update comes with improvements for these processors:
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors, 7th Generation Intel Core processors, 6th Generation Intel® Core and Intel Mobile Xeon processors and related Pentium/Celeron.
“Prepare for war and declare your allegiance! This driver is optimized and has playability improvements for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth* with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 or better,” the company said.
Intel says that the update can be downloaded from the company’s new assistant app or you can download it manually from here.