Microsoft released today KB4022725 a cumulative update to Windows 10 PC running Creators Update or version 1703. This patch KB4022725 updates Windows 10 to Build 15063.413 on PCs and Tablets on Creators Update. You can download it by going into settings app and selecting update and security tab and then selecting windows update and finally check for updates.
The following improvements are there in this build which Microsoft has also mentioned on their page in detailed.
- They have fixed the issue where space bar pressing was needed to dismiss the lock screen even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Slow firewall operations that was causing timeouts of Surface Hub’s cleanup operation have now been fixed.
- Some users were experiencing Cortana cross-device notification reply problem which has also been fixed.
- Issue which was causing ink on Surface Hub to break the touch trace of pen is fixed.
- Issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer are also addressed.
You can also download the update by directly downloading the following files available at the bottom of this article. The size of 32-bit and 64-bit versions are 352MB and 555MB respectively. Note that these updates are cumulative. Therefore, the packages contain all previously released fixes.
These are .msu files which can be directly installed after downloading.