Microsoft Edge Dev Build 184.108.40.206 is now available with improvements and fixes. The update brings dark theme to pages like Settings, History, Downloads and others.
Microsoft Edge Dev Build 220.127.116.11 also adds a new option that would show icon for individual favourites on the favourites bar. More Languages have now been added in Microsoft Edge along with the ability to choose which categories of diagnostic data are shared with the feedback.
Microsoft fixed an issue where navigating to a website by typing its address in address bar resulted in the browser to crash. Microsoft also fixed an issue where opening DevTools in an InPrivate window resulted in the browser to crash.
An issue where selecting an item from the dropdown menu resulted in the browser to crash has also been fixed. The Redmond Giant also fixed an issue where signing out of the browser sometimes crashes it. An issue has also been fixed were signing into the browser resulted in it in a broken state.
- An issue where some favorites on the favorites bar spontaneously lost their text has now been fixed.
- Microsoft fixed an issue on Mac where videos on certain websites don’t cause the video controls to appear on the touch bar.
- An issue where searching from the address bar doesn’t work with certain search providers has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where certain context menu items were incorrectly appearing in some DevTools context menus.
- An issue where the + button to open new tabs sometimes wasn’t the correct color has now been fixed.
- Microsoft has improved drag and drop responsiveness on the Favorites page.
- Some layout issues on the Extensions page when using certain localized builds have now been fixed in the latest build.
You can go to Settings > About Microsoft Edge and check for updates to get the new build.