Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D models created by the community and you can also share projects.
The latest version 5.1808.8017.0 of Windows 10 Paint 3D has removed the Upload to Remix 3D menu option and it throws an error “There is a problem, please try again later” when attempting to download the 3D items from the objects menu.
The update is not showing up on our devices and it could be rolling to select systems, or there’s a chance that Microsoft has already pulled the update.
For those unfamiliar, Paint 3D does is not supposed to replace the original Paint application and it’s offered as a universal app on all Windows 10 devices except the Windows Phones. Paint 3D isn’t the popular app that Microsoft hoped it to be but those who have tried the app are quite happy with the overall experience, according to the Windows Store ratings.
Paint 3D app comes with the following features”
- 2D? Meet 3D. Instantly create cut-outs from your favorite pictures with Magic Select, then use them as stickers to wrap onto your 3D models.
- Set the scene. Try realistic textures like hardwood and soft grass, and choose the filter and lighting options that best show off your creation.
- Debut your work on Remix3D.com. Discover thousands of 3D models from the Remix 3D community, and upload your own creations.
- Doodle in 3D! Sketch a drawing with the 3D doodle tool and watch it instantly turn 3D.
- Show how it’s done. Export a video of your creative process and show others how you’ve made your work of art.