When Microsoft unveiled Windows 10, it also revamped the Calculator app in the operating system and made it universal. It’s a powerful calculator that includes standard, scientific, and programmer modes to complete complex math, algebra, or geometry problems.
At the moment, Calculator supports the following feature.
- It can solve all basics and scientific problem.s
- It supports base conversions.
- It can store the history of the calculator.
- The download size of the Calculator is around 20mb.
- You can open Calculator in multiple windows, that means you’ll be able to calculate multiple problems at the same time.
Microsoft has just rolled out a new update for Windows 10 Calculator app that gives it a slightly improved look and brings it in line with the modern approach that the company has been aiming for.
First and foremost, the hamburger menu now has icons next to the options – Standard, Scientific, Programmer, Date Calculator, Currency, Volume, Lenght, Weight and Mass and Temperature.
Microsoft is also implementing the Acrylic effect across the app and the padding is much more compact as well.
Windows Calculator is a universal app and it can be updated directly from the Microsoft Store (Windows Store).