Yesterday Microsoft had released cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators update OS version 1703 with build 15063.413. Microsoft has released a cumulative update KB4022725 for devices on Anniversary update (version 1607) and updated them to Windows 10 Build 14393.1358. Microsoft has said that this security update includes various quality improvements and no new OS feature is added in this update. Here are the some key changes:
- The issue where Internet Explorer would crash when the Microsoft Active Accessibility application is running in the background has been addressed.
- The problem of Windows clients with Windows Information Protection (WIP) enabled can’t access their secured documents, such as protected documents or mail files has been solved.
- The issue of hot plugging USB 3.0 Network Adapters causing devices to crash is addressed.
- Updated iDNA table to support resolving latest Unicode emoji characters from Punycode.
- Addressed additional issues with updated time zone information, storage file system, Windows Update logs, USB, Start menu and taskbar and Windows Shell.
Along with that there are various security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. To download it go settings app and select update and security and select windows update and check for updates. Windows update will then automatically install it on your device. Check here for full detailed change log.