WindowsLatest Annual Scholarship Program
WindowsLatest is one of the leading tech blogs and today we are proud to announce that windowslatest.com will provide a scholarship to one student. We will provide a scholarship of $1000 to one student who plans to pursue the tech journalism field of study. This scholarship is for those students who want to become a journalist, tech critic and reviewer.
Scholarship program schedule
- The first Scholarship program will be held in December 2018 and,
- the second one in July 2019.
How to participate and get a chance to win $1000 scholarship?
Our scholarship program is not limited to specific tasks, you have to do any of the following tasks:
- Produce a short film explaining how laptops and smartphones are misused in modern life.
- Make a video explaining the features of Windows 10.
- Think about the future of Windows operating system like a visionary, and explain the thoughts in a video.
- The film/video should be recorded by you and your contribution should be visible.
- The video should cover the basic points and it should not exceed 90 minutes, and should not be less than 30 minutes.
- There should be no: racist, sexual, illegal content in the film/video.
How to apply
You can upload the video to any platform of your choice; YouTube or Dailymotion. All you need to do is send the video link to email@example.com and one best candidate will be selected.
Provide the following documents:
- A passport size photograph.
- An ID Proof of your college.
- Your home and college address.
- Your phone number and email address.
Who will be selected?
- Only ONE most deserving student will be awarded.
The deadline is 30 June 2019, and the winner will be declared on 15th July 2019. We will notify the student by email, and students can also email us for further updates.
The winner will be announced and notified via by email, and this page will be also updated with winner name along with his/her video. We will also reach out to the winner to discuss the payment details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubts.