Earlier this year, Asus unveiled the ZenBook Pro 15 with Windows 10 and the innovative ScreenPad. The Asus Zenbook Pro 15 which has a second screen in place of the touchpad has been launched in India today along with the ZenBook S.
Zenbook Pro 15 draws many comparisons to the touchpad bar on Apple’s MacBook Pro series. It has an innovative ScreenPad and it works even better, thanks to the Windows 10 integration. It has adaptive menus and the standard touchpad mode. The second screen (called “ScreenPad”) comes in at 5.5 inches in size and is FHD resolution.
The ScreenPad is powered by adaptive menus and it also comes with standard touchpad mode. The adaptive menus can also launch apps such as Calculator, YouTube within the 5-inch pad. This would mean that with ScreenPad, you can easily multitask as it acts as a secondary display and the F6 key can be used to switch to the standard touchpad mode.
Asus ZenBook Pro 15 Specs
- It comes with a 15-inch 4K NanoEdge UHD display.
- The laptop is powered by Intel Core i9 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphic is included for the best gaming experience.
- The variant launched in India has 16GB of high-performance 2400Hz DDR4 RAM.
- It can offer up to 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD.
- It features Harmon Kardon certified system.
In terms of connectivity, you’ll get Gigabit-class 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB-C with Thunderbolt 3. The traditional outputs USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and HDMI are also included. It also comes with a Fingerprint sensor.
Asus ZenBook Pro 15 Price in India
- Asus Zenbook Pro 15 with Core i7 will retail for Rs 1,79,990.
- The model with Core i9 will cost you Rs 2,09,990.
The Zenbook Pro 15 will go on sale starting today.