Earlier this month, Microsoft unveiled the Surface Go with a 10-inch display and Windows 10. Touted as the smallest, cheapest, and lightest Surface model to date, Microsoft’s Surface Go is aimed at the education market. With Surface Go, Microsoft has started to expand its hardware portfolio to offer customers more choices in terms of devices.
Microsoft’s Surface Go is powered by Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y chip and features a 10-inch touch-screen display. Priced at $399, Surface Go is considered as the eagerly-anticipated iPad killer.
Today, we have spotted that Amazon.com is also taking pre-orders of the Microsoft Surface Go tablet and the price starts at $549 for the 8GB and 128GB storage variant. The store listing suggests that Microsoft itself is selling the device on Amazon to reach more customers.
Hi Mayank, this item is sold and dispatched by Amazon directly. ^TS
— Amazon Help (@AmazonHelp) July 29, 2018
Amazon says that the product will be released on August 2, 2018 and you can pre-order the device from here.
- High-res 10” PixelSense Display designed to be viewed, touched, and written on
Lightest Surface yet, starting at 1.15lbs.
- All-day battery life, with up to 9 hours of unplugged power.
- Runs Windows 10 Home in S Mode, streamlined for security and superior performance.
- Includes multi-tasking USB-C, fast-charging Surface Connect, and headphone jack.
- Use it in Laptop, Tablet or Studio Mode.
Disclaimer: The link in this article is powered by AmazonSmile, a program where Amazon donates to your favourite charity.