The best third party YouTube app for Windows 10 devices MyTube Beta is getting a new update for Windows 10 Mobile, PC and Xbox One pushing the version to 188.8.131.52. Ryken developer have been working very hard on the application and have made sure that the Windows users are not effected with the unavailability of an official Youtube app.
The latest update for the Windows 10 application brings a lot of bug fixes and improvements to the MyTube Beta application for PC, Mobile and Xbox. Below is the full changelog:
- Fixed bug where donation dialog may appear at every app launch.
- Fixed myTube-to-myTube casting on IPv6 networks.
- Fixed playlists in myTube-to-myTube casting.
- Now updates translation once every 14 days on launch for both beta and non-beta uses (translation will always be updated when loading the translation page).
- Media player has been added to myTube-to-myTube casting which plays an empty audio file, so that playback controls are available in the background during casting for Mobile users.
- New “Theater Mode” layout where the video takes up the whole window (PC only).
- The “Switch to 24 Hz” setting in “Display mode adjustments” has been implemented for PC & Xbox.
- (Xbox) Fixed bug where some default quality options were missing on Xbox
- (Xbox) Background audio will resume from its previous position instead of restarting when playback fails due to the FCU playback bug.
The latest update to the MyTube Beta app is currently live and can be download by clicking this Microsoft Store link.