Acer today unveiled its new Swift 7 ultrabook which is termed by the company as world’s thinnest laptop. The ultrabook comes with an aluminum unibody and is 8.98mm thin. The device is also engulfed with a backlit keyboard with a 14 inch Full HD display.
The laptop is bundled with a 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM along with 256GB of SSD Storage. The device comes with Windows Hello and finger print support for extra security.
Acer has provided a long battery life to the device which can be used up to 10 hours in a single charge. The battery life however depends on daily usage and you can expect it to give less battery life than what has been reported.
Below are the full specifications of the Upgraded Acer’s SWIFT 7:
- All-aluminum unibody measuring 8.98 mm thin.
- 14-inch FULL HD IPS 2 display.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with 256GB SSD
- Up to 8GB of RAM.
- Two USB 3.1 Type-C ports.
- Premium audio with Dolby Audio Premium and Acer True Harmony technology
- HD webcam with High Dynamic Range imaging support
- Up to 10 hours of battery life.(could be less depending on usage)
- Finger print support and Windows Hello authentication.
Acer says that the Swift 7 is expected to go on sale in North America in March 2018 with a starting price of $1,699 with other regions expecting the launch in April at a starting price of 1,699 EU.