Unigram, the Unofficial Telegram Client for Windows 10 devices has received a major update for its app on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update comes with some new features along with the usual bug fixes and improvements to the application. The app has been bumped to new version 0.6.607.0.
The recent update is a major update and brings some much needed features to the unofficial Telegram Clients for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Below is the full changelog:
– Groups with unread mentions and replies to you are now marked with an ‘@’ badge in the chats list.
– Navigate new mentions and replies to you in a group using the new ‘@’ button.
– Tap on any sticker to add it your Favorite Stickers and quickly access it from the redesigned sticker panel.
– Check signal strength when on a Telegram call using the new indicator.
– Add an official sticker set for your group which all members will be able to use without adding while chatting in your group (100+ member groups only).
– Search through messages of a particular user in any group. To do this, tap ‘…’ in the top right corner when in a group > Search > tap the new ‘Search by member’ icon in the bottom right corner.
– While searching, select a user to browse all of her messages in the group or add a keyword to narrow down search results.
The Previous update brought the option to switch between Light and Dark Them by clicking on the Settings. Apart from the new features the team has also pushed out the usual bug fixes and improved the performance of the application.
These features are currently available in the latest update and users can download the update by clicking the below Store link.