Microsoft yesterday pushed out a new update for its GroupMe App for iOS users. The app has been updated to new version 5.12.3. The update comes with lot of new features along with fixes for the application.
Below is the full changelog:
- Tired of tapping on Poll Result notifications to see who won? The winner is now part of the results notification.
- The attachment tray’s case of benign paroxysmal rotational displacement has been cured, and will no longer get disoriented after device rotation.
- Some users pointed out that the iPad would mark messages as read even though they had not been viewed; this has been fixed.
- iPad navigation bar will now read out meaningful information for each item when voice-over is activated.
- Voice-over users can now easily create new chats when using voice-over.
- All buttons for adding members to a group are now voice-over accessible.
- General improvements of voice-over read outs.
The update for the GroupMe app is currently live and iOS users can download the same by clicking the below App Store link.