Microsoft has just announced Surface Plus and Surface Plus for business. Surface Plus has been launched exclusively for the United States and it will be available starting today. It offers flexible financing options and much more.
How to get Surface Plus
- Visit Microsoft Store website and signup for the offer.
- Alternatively, you can visit the physical store in the US to get Surface Plus.
Microsoft wants the students to get the right Surface device and Surface Plus will help them. If you are a student and already busy as school is about to start, you can get yourself a Surface Book, Surface Pro or Surface Laptop. Surprisingly, the payment amount will be low and Microsoft will charge 0% interest.
You can upgrade to a new device after 18th months for free. Customers will also get the benefit of Surface Plus at Microsoft Store as you will be able to access exclusive deals. Furthermore, Microsoft will offer best in service and support
Surface Plus Benefits:
- Low monthly payments: Customers can purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24-month payment plan at 0% APR.1
- Device upgrades: Customers can upgrade to the latest Surface after just 18 months.2
- Dedicated Service & Support: Surface Plus offers best in class service and support from Microsoft Stores. Customers also have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
- Microsoft Store benefits: All customers who shop at Microsoft Store enjoy access to benefits like a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.
Surface Plus Features (for business)
- Multiple Surface models: Customers can add as many devices as they want into a single agreement and can have a mix of models across the Surface portfolio.
- The latest devices: Previously unavailable, customers can now finance a 55” Surface Hub in addition to the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio to unlock the power of the group in their businesses.
- Office 365 for Business:. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
- Flexible Terms: Businesses can choose flexible 18, 24, or 30 month periods, with the ability to upgrade devices after just 12 months on a 24-month term (after 18 months on the 30-month term). Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term.
- Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.
Surface Plus for business adds additional features. You can keep multiple Surface devices in a single agreement. You can upgrade to a new Surface device in 18, 24 or 30 months. Furthermore, Microsoft is also offering device protection to the customers, it comes with accident damage protection.