As was reported, Microsoft last week had released a new firmware update for the Surface Pro 4 devices which brought a new battery control slider along with updates to the Drivers. The company had not released the changelog for the firmware updates back then. Now the full changelog has been updated on the Surface Update History tracker. Below is the full changelog:
- Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth: 15.68.9114.29 implements changes to meet EU regulatory requirements.
- Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 540 – Display adapters: 188.8.131.5227 improves DX12 and power performance.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – Firmware: 103.1744.256.0 improves system stability.
- Surface Management Engine – Firmware: 184.108.40.2069 improves system stability.
- Surface UEFI – Firmware: 107.1741.768.0 improves Wi-Fi performance when waking from sleep.
- Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters: 15.68.9114.29 implements changes to meet EU regulatory requirements.
- Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller – System devices: 220.127.116.112 improves video performance in some applications.
- Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED – System devices: 18.104.22.1682 improves video performance in some applications.
- Surface Accessory Device – System devices: 1.1.507.0 improves system stability.
- Surface Pen Pairing – System devices: 22.214.171.124 enable Surface Pen simple pairing and features.
- Surface Integration – System devices: 126.96.36.199 enables Power Slider feature improving battery life, and improving adaptive brightness feature
The firmware and driver updates are currently available and if you haven’t yet taken the updates you can do so by checking Windows Update on your PC or tablets by going to Settings>Update and Security>Check for Updates.