myTube Beta received a new update on Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 PCs, Tablets and Xbox Devices. The latest update pushed by Ryken Studio has introduced a lot of improvements to the application.
The developer has improved the myTube Beta app with the latest update. A new colour scheme perk for users has been added. However, it is only available to the users who have donated using in-app or through Patreon. The account button has been realigned to the vertical centre of the header bar.
The update contains bug fixes. The developer has also fixed a bug where Entertainment didn’t show up as a category option for uploading.
- Added new colour scheme perk for users who have donated in-app or through Patreon.
- Realigned account button to vertical centre of the header bar.
- Fix for some videos not showing up in subscriptions.
- (PC/Mobile) Fixed bug where Entertainment didn’t show up as a category option for uploading.
- (PC/Mobile) Added ability to play videos as a playlist from multiselect.
- (PC/Mobile) The copy URL button now appears as a standard context menu.
- (PC) Title bar transparent in compact overlay mode.
- (PC) The app UI is now extended into the title bar (check the channel page).
- (PC) Fixed lighting on account flyout.
- (Xbox) Hold B button to stop the current video and exit the playback page in one click.
- (Xbox) Added a new animation when opening a menu on the main page (such as ‘Library’).
- (Xbox) B button now closes open menus on main page (such as ‘Library’).
- (Xbox) Reduced the number of videos in the “Watch this” section in order to improve performance.
- (Xbox) Fixed bug where the app would crash if a playlist was loaded without a thumbnail.
- (Xbox) Automatic switching to background audio is now enabled by default.
- (Xbox) Fixed a bug where it was difficult to select items in large ComboBoxes (such as Region selection in settings).
- (Xbox) Fixed bug where the trending section wouldn’t be visually selected on launch when the user is signed out.
- (Xbox) Fixed issue where opening the settings while playing a video and pressing Right would move focus from settings to the video page.