In this article, we will explain how you can convert Windows 10 UUP to ISO. Some months ago, Microsoft released a new Unified Update Platform (UUP) with Windows 10 Build 14986. As now ESD files are no longer available, we need to get the ISO from UUP Files. The method to convert UUP to ISO on Windows 10 is easy.
The whole idea of the Unified Update Platform is that the user will be able to download only the required package or files which have been updated or changed between builds called as a differential download.
It is a positive change as when Microsoft releases a new Build for PC or Mobile, the users will be able to download only the required amount of files for that particular released build and not the entire operating system. This would mean that the space required for download will be less and also the amount of time required for the download is also reduced.
Convert Windows 10 UUP to ISO
- Download UUPToISO Decrypter from here.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download on your PC.
- Search ext:esd in File Explorer.
- Right on the file (only one file would be visible on your screen), click on open file location.
- Now in the folder, you will find 10+ ESD Files.
- Right Click on any one of the ESD files and click on open file location.
- Another folder will open. Copy the address.
- Run the UUPToISO Decrypter.
- Paste the address you copied in step 7 and hit the enter button on the keyboard.
- Press 1.
- The UUP will now convert to ISO.
- You can find the ISO images in the folder where you installed UUPtoISO Decrypter.
This is how you can convert Windows 10 UUP Files to ISO within several minutes. Is this trick working for you? Let us know in the comments below.