Ryken developers have been working very hard to improve the Windows Phone unofficial Youtube client MyTube. The developers have pushed out another new update to its Beta application for Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile. The latest update brings some major fixes to the Beta Application.
Below is the full changelog:
– The changelog can now be commented on, and will appear in the list of dev messages
– Infinite subscriptions scrolling
– Reduced memory usage when checking file sizes for downloading (fixes crash)
– Added button to exit compact overlay
– Default channel notification limit increased to 20
– Fully implemented Patreon login
– Added ability to log out of Patreon account
– Added unlimited channel notifications for Patrons ($10+)
– Fixed issue where variable playback rate wasn’t available on build 10586 devices
– Fixed User-Agent bug which sometimes caused videos to not load correctly
– (Mobile) Fixed issue where the video stop button would sometimes be difficult to hit in landscape mode
– (PC) Experimenting with reveal lighting on some elements
– (Xbox) Changed trending option into a menu with more options (Trending, Music, Gaming, News, Sports)
– (Xbox) Pressing the d-pad to select a new item is now a bit faster.
The above changelog shows that the developers have put some hard work in fixes lot of issues as have been reported by the users along with introducing some minor new features for all platforms like Xbox, Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile.
The latest update to the Beta application is currently live and users can download it by clicking the below Store link.