T Mobile US which launched the Alcatel IDOL 4S Windows 10 Mobile in US last November with an appealing price tag and Windows 10 Out of the Box is no longer selling the Flagship Phone.
The Handset which was labelled as a Web Exclusive on the T Mobile’s web store is no longer available for purchase on the T-Mo site. While trying to search for the Alcatel Device on the T-Mo site users will be told that there are “no items found”
When enquired the T- Mobile’s online sales assistants confirmed that the IDOL 4S is no longer part of its Mobile range. Its removal from the T Mobile range means the carrier is no longer offering any Windows Phone for sale.
This decisions might not surprise many seeing the Fall of Windows Phone share drastically over a period of time. However if users in US are looking to buy the Alcatel IDOL 4S with Windows 10 can still buy it via the Microsoft Store which is unlocked version of the device available for $470. Below are the Keys Specifications:
Key specs of the IDOL 4S with Windows 10 include:
- 5.5-inch AMOLED with Full HD (1920x1080px) resolution and Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (plus microSD card support up to 128GB)
- 21MP rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, HDR support, 4K video recording at 30fps, and dual-LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens, 1080p video at 30fps, and LED flash
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C connector with Quick Charge support
- 3000mAh battery
- 6.9mm thick
The news was unexpected to most users since the company Alcatel is planning to launch the device in Europe sometime this year and is one of the best Windows Phone device to date which comes with a Snapdragon 820 processor and 4GB RAM.