Minecraft, one of the most popular games on the planet just got an update allowing you to trade with the other villagers in the game. The update is available on both the Windows 10 and Pocket edition, so Windows Phone users, don’t fret.
- Added Villager Trading!
- Added Strangers Skin Pack
- Music, sounds, and user interface can now be modified using Add-Ons
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs
- New Add-On format: All of your old Add-Ons will automatically update to the new format. You may see warnings on those Add-Ons but they will be fully functional
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads
- Addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes
- Added low render distance options for older devices
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
Download the game on your device from here.