Microsoft rolling out a update to OneNote app for Windows Insider in the Fast Ring. Apart from the general bug fixes and performance improvements the latest update bring many new features and enhancement over the last public preview build.
Taking a quick look you can find that they played little bit with UI. They has reduced the size of some of the main UI components such as the ribbon, and context menus. That means that users now have a larger space on the OneNote app for reading and editing their notes.
Another big feature in the update is that the app finally gain the ability to recover deleted notes that you mistakenly deleted. In addition to the UI improvements and recovery, Microsoft is also added ability to draw a graph using your math equations right from OneNote.
In addition there are also few more features in the update. Here’s the full change-log for the update:
- See more of your notes: We’ve heard your feedback about the inflated size of the ribbon, context menus, and page list and have reduced the overall footprint of the OneNote interface, leaving you with more room on your screen to view and edit your notes.
- Graph your math equations: Write an equation on any page, click Draw > Math, and OneNote can now help you draw a graph.
- Recover deleted notes: We’ve all deleted a note or section accidently. Now you can restore notebook content by opening the Recycle Bin. In your Notebooks list, right-click the notebook you want, and then click View Deleted Notes.
- Make notes accessible: Use the Accessibility Checker to identify and fix accessibility issues in your notes before sharing them with other people.
- Drag and drop pages and sections: Keep everything organized with a quick drag and drop of pages or sections into different sections and notebooks.
- Organize sections into groups: Create section groups to make organizing and navigating large notebooks even easier. Right-click the + Section button, and then click New Section Group.
If you are Windows Insider in the fast ring then you can get the latest version of the app from here. And let us know in a comment below if you find any other notable changes in this update. Stay tune to Windows Latest for more update.
Source : Office