Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Build 15043 to Windows Insiders in the slow. Microsoft recently released the update to fast ring users. After receiving positive feedback from Windows Insiders, Microsoft has now pushed the Build 15043 to the users in the slow. You can find the complete changelog of the update below.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices and you should be able to pair a Bluetooth device without any issue. The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again. This issue could have also resulted in decreased Flashlight quick action reliability.
- Using Continuum to connect to a display wirelessly should also work as expected.
- We fixed an issue resulting in screen rotation sometimes unexpectedly not working on the last Insider flight.
- We fixed an issue where live tiles were not updating some apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar.
- We fixed an issue where under Settings > Update & security > Phone update Insiders might see the text “Some Settings are managed by your organization” even though the phone wasn’t being managed by an organization.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where you couldn’t paste or drag a folder from the PC to your phone
- We fixed an issue where tapping the link for a website with an associated app would crash Microsoft Edge and not open the associated app.
- We fixed an issue where downloads from Microsoft Edge directly to an SD card might unexpectedly use space on the local phone storage as well.
- We fixed an issue where the keyboard might dismiss after a second when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and quickly starting to type.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in your personal typing dictionary being unexpectedly deleted and having to train the keyboard from scratch.
- We fixed an issue where, during the download of a phone update, after disconnecting then reconnecting to Wi-Fi due to low reception you might get an error saying the download needs a better connection to continue, despite currently being connected to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- We’ve improved the video playback experience when using Continuum for phone wirelessly over Miracast.
- The icon for Windows Insider Program under Settings > Update & security should be no longer a square.
Known issues for Mobile
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
Microsoft is still rolling out the update to Windows 10 Mobile Devices, it may not be available for your phone yet. Do share your experience with Windows 10 Mobile Build 15043 in the comments below.