Yesterday Microsoft announced a new update to the Microsoft Flow. The update bring many notable new features and much improvements and fixes. With this update, you can now easily test and run your Flow buttons from inside your My flows or Team flows lists on the Flow web site.
In addition another new feature in also added under the flow list. When you go to your flow list, you will find a new Run now command under menu. When you select Run you can check the run details page to see the full activity of that flow run. Apart from this improvement, Microsoft Flow team has added support for the five new services. Here they are.
- Oracle Database – Oracle Database is a relational database management system developed by Oracle. Connect to on-premise Oracle Database to perform various actions such as create, update, get, and delete on rows in a table.
- Intercom – Intercom makes messaging apps for businesses that help them understand and talk to consumers.
- FreshBooks – a cloud based small business accounting software. Send invoices, track time, manage receipts and expenses.
- LeanKit – Helping teams work together to deliver customer value, faster.
- WebMerge – Automatically populate templates with data from your favorite cloud apps. Never copy & paste again!
You can find more detailed information about Microsoft Flow from here. Stay tune to Windows Latest for more updates.