Panasonic today at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona announced its Toughbook CF-33 2-in-1, which is the company’s fully rugged detachable Windows 10 laptop. The device boasts of a 12″ display along with a 10 finger capacitive touch and QHD resolution. Below are the full specifications:
- 10-finger capacitive touch and QHD resolution (2160 x 1440 pixels)
- It also supports 1200cd/m² brightness to enable usage of this device in the outdoors.
- The device also comes with a IP55 digitizer pen designed that supports Windows Ink.
- Powered by up to a 7th generation Intel Core processor.
- 2MP webcam with stereo microphones and 8MP documentation rear camera.
- 4G LTE option, and the option for the latest U-Blox NEO-M8 GPS for precise navigation.
- Option to use the twin hot-swappable batteries to extend the battery life and the choice to change the battery while in use.
Below is the pricing and availability:
- US pricing and availability: The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 will be available in May 2017 from authorized Panasonic resellers starting around $4,099 for tablet with keyboard and $3,499 for the tablet-only. Specifications of the US model will be released this May.
- Europe pricing and availability: The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 comes with a standard 3-year warranty and will be available in 2nd Quarter of 2017. The Toughbook CF-33 2-in-1 detachable laptop model will be priced at € 3552 / £ 2627 + vat, and the Toughbook CF-33 Tablet only model will be priced at € 2992 / £ 2213.