Popular cross platform file sharing app, SHARE.it received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile Devices. The app allows you to transfer files between devices for free. The file transfer could be done by Wi-Fi and it is cellular data free.
The latest updated version is 188.8.131.52 and it comes without any changelog. The performance of the app has been improved and some UI glitches has been squashed as well. We can assume that the update mainly focused on bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Photos, music and video are easy to share with anyone at any time, brings people together.
- Transfer files between phone and computer at any time, transferring is no longer limited
- Cellular data free
- Devices could transfer files anytime as long as they are on the same LAN.
- Without LAN？ Devices could connect to hotspot that are created by one of them, always could transfer files at any time.
- Transfer files over hotspots if not using cellular data.
- Doesn’t support transfer files over hotspots that are created by Windows Phone.
Do let us if you notice any changes after updating the app. You can download the app by clicking on the below link.