Microsoft has released a new update to Windows Camera app on Windows 10 Mobile Devices. The company has introduced no major changes with the latest update for Camera app but there are some noticeable changes. The updated version of app is 2017.125.41.0.
The update improves the performance of the app. There are no new noticeable changes after installing the update. We assume that the update focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements. It is worth noting that the update is still rolling out, so it may or may not be available on your phone yet.
- Living images add motion to still photos*
- Video pause and resume
- Rich HDR (HDR, Dynamic Flash, and low light fusion) let you shoot now, adjust later*
- Slow motion video with adjustable speeds*
- Automatic video stabilization for super smooth videos*
- 4K video capture that lets you save great stills from video*
- Photo burst for shooting images in rapid succession
- Latest imaging algorithms for super sharp images, even with low light and motion
- Pro controls to adjust exposure, ISO, and more
- Framing grids
- Photo timer
- Lenses for using other picture-taking apps
- Digital negatives (DNG or raw files) you can use with advanced editing software*
- Please send us your feedback and feature ideas via the Windows Feedback app > Apps and games > Camera