Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Sticky Note App for Windows 10 devices. The update comes with lots of features and improvements for the App for all users on Windows 10. Below is the full changelog as mentioned in the Store.
- We like to make it as easy as possible for you to capture all your notes, big or small, so we’ve added the ability to create a new note straight from the jump list.
- We’ve changed our font from Segoe UI Emoji to Segoe UI for a few different reasons, the most important being that we now support kaomojis. An important change, we think you’ll agree.
- Our text was doing a little dance when you tried to resize your notes. It’s taken its dancing shoes off now and will stay still as you resize.
- We’ve made a few little UI adjustments to the upgrade prompt, such as removing the Later button. You’ll now find a neat little X in its place.
- Finally, we made a few adjustments so that the app will be speedier at launch. Enjoy!
The update is a pretty major update for the Sticky Note App and the company has been regularly working on improving the Note App for all users on Windows 10.
The update for the Sticky Note App is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link. Do let us know your thoughts on the features introduced in the latest update by Microsoft, in the comments below.