One of the best affordable Surface Book and Surface Pro competitor Chuwi’s Hi13 was announced back at CES last month. The Chinese company, Chuwi is geared with all new 2-in-1 tablet powered by Windows 10 to compete with Microsoft’s Surface Book. Chuwi Hi13 comes with premium design and powerful specifications.
And now according to new reports the device will be available for pre-order on February 20. The Chuwi Hi13 is a low-mid range Windows 10 2-in-1 device that comes with some pretty decent specs for the price. The $369 tablet have a 13.5-inch display, Intel’s Appollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU, 4GB of DDR3L RAM, Windows 10 Home, and most exciting the stylus for Windows Ink.
In cased you missed it you can find the detailed specification of device here. And here’s the key specs of the device:
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full-size USB-A)
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera
Are you willing to buy this device? Let us know in a comment below.