You can download Reliance Jio Apps for Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile easily. Reliance has released Jio apps for Android phones only. However, Windows Phone and iOS users aren’t able to enjoy this benefit. With our guide, you can download and install Reliance Jio Apps on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile.
Before we get started, make sure you own a Jio SIM and activate it for your Windows Phone by clicking here.
Download Reliance Jio Apps for Windows Phone
- Jio apps are only available for Android phones. However, you can install Android on Windows Phone.
- You need a PC and a Windows Phone.
- Now you need to install Android on Windows Phone and you can do that by clicking here.
- Install Play Store on your Android/Windows Phone.
- Search My Jio app and download it.
- My Jio app will install all other jio apps!
Reliance Jio is the only mobile network operator in India which lacks support for 2G and 3G network. Jio is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, a company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance Jio services were launched in September 2016, but for some reasons, the company never released their applications for Microsoft and Apple mobile platforms. With that being said, if you’ve got a Windows Phone, you can activate the Jio SIM in Bluestacks and install Android on your phone to run Jio apps.
If you were wondering how to install Jio apps on Windows Phone, we have solved your problem. However, the guide is complex but still, it will help to install Jio apps on Windows 10 Mobile.