Microsoft last week rolled out a new and big update for its OneNote App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile for Insiders in the Fast Ring. The company has now rolled out the same update to Insiders in the Slow ring after testing the features in the Fast Ring. Below is the full changelog of the update.
- Reorder your notebooks: Sort your notebooks however you like. Simply click and drag a notebook to reorder it in the list.
- Password protection :Add a password to a section to keep your notes safe from prying eyes.
- Create diagrams or flow charts: Use the Shapes gallery to insert perfect circles, squares, arrows and more.
- Save images and files: Save your favorite picture or an important file outside of OneNote. Just right-click and save it to a location you specify.
- New page placement: Quickly add a new page below the currently selected one, rather than at the bottom of the page list.
- Change the layer order: Put tables, note containers, pictures, and shapes into your notes and then arrange which are in front and which are behind.
- Paragraph handles: Grab the paragraph handles and reorder or collapse text on the page.
- New bullet styles: Tired of plain old bullets? Spice up your notes with dashes, arrows, diamonds, and more.
The update for the Slow Ring is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link.