FreeCharge today released a new update for their app on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 10.4. The update for the app comes with new features along with Bug fixes. Below is the changelog mentioned in the Store.
1.Introducing Windows Hello: Use your system’s PIN or biometric authentication to make transactions more secure.
2. Late Payment Support – Now you can pay your utility bills even after due date.
3. Refer and Earn: Go share the app with your friends and get free recharges!
4. Better Plan Support: We have updated plans across different product types and introduced plans for DTH.
5. QR Payments: You can now show your QR codes with shop and merchant to pay.
6. We heard you loud and clear – live tile issues have been fixed and the app has been optimised for better performance.
The update is a big update for its app on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile with lot of new features and fixes for better performance. The update for the app is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link.