Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Visual Studio Code. The update has pushed the version to 1.9 for the code editor. The update comes with new features like New Welcome Page and more. Below is the full changlog:
- New Welcome page – Whether you are a new or returning user, the Welcome page helps get you started quickly.
- Interactive Playground – Try out VS Code’s advanced editing features without creating files or a project.
- Synchronized Markdown Preview – Coupled view of a Markdown preview and its editor.
- Format on Paste – Format source code as soon as you bring it into your project.
- Language specific settings – Customize your settings for specific languages.
- TypeScript references CodeLens – VS Code ships with TypeScript 2.1.5 and now includes References CodeLens.
- Single file debugging – Debug without a configuration file to enable quick debugging of single files.
- Inline variables display – See variable values inline while debugging.
- Expanded Node.js debugging configurations – Easily debug Mocha tests, gulp tasks and even Yeoman generators.
- Improved task running support – Run multiple commands from the same task.
- Faster Integrated Terminal – We improved the integrated terminal’s performance and Windows support.
You can download the new update with version 1.9 by clicking the below link.