Microsoft today released a new update to its Remote Desktop App for Windows 10. The company has bumped the app to new version 893. The update for the app comes with option to start the app in Full screen and more. Below is the full changelog from the Windows Store.
Changelog for Version 893.
• Added an option to choose the resolution
• Added the ability to start in full screen or windowed mode
• Added an option to choose the resizing behavior when in windowed mode
• Added the ability to sync the resolution on full screen
• Added a new Home button to return to the main page without disconnecting
• Added the ability to zoom using a mouse
• Launch a session using Cortana
• Performance improvements
• Bug fixes
The company has introduced lot of new features with the latest update. The update for the app is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link.