LINE has released a new update to its UWP App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 18.104.22.168. The company has updated the Changelog in the Windows Store. Below is the full changelog:
- Minor bug fixes and other small improvements
- If you have LINE on your Windows 10, you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls and video calls whenever and wherever you are.
- Instead of taking time to email/sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information.
- With the Timeline feature, you can update your friends about what you’ve been doing lately using text, photos, movies, stickers and even locations.
- LINE’s user interface has been optimized for the Windows 10 UI.
The update for the app is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link. Do let us know if you find anything new after the update.